Évaluations (467)Absolutely love this seller! I received several packages filled with countless pieces of brand-new kids' clothes, and I couldn't be happier with my purchases. They were amazing during their live shows and took the time to show me all the different options they had in the sizes I was looking for. They were so helpful, patient, and had such a great variety! The clothes were all amazing, and I may have gotten a little carried away and bought WAY too much. 😂 I'll definitely be shopping with them again! Highly recommend!Awe thank you so much! We appreciate you! 💕💕💕💕 Thank you so much! My daughter loved everything, including the extra accessories you added. 10/10 shopping experience. 😊 Amazing per usual! Thank you for the extra goodies friend. You’re the best🫶🫶 This shipment was fantastic very nicely made up and came super fast Fastest shipping 🚢 . Love this family and the products they sell are soo cute. Always great! One of my favorite sellers! Pajamas were cute! Came as shown. Sellers were great and helped find the sizes you needed. Would shop here again! Loved everything I purchased. Great seller. Fast shipping. Great seller!
Very nice clothes.
Loved every piece I purchased. I can’t say enough!!! Loved every piece of clothing for my grandbaby. We Are thankful for you and are so glad you loved the items for you grandbaby! 💕💕💕💕 Great as always!
I will note this is the only package I've ever gotten that was cut into and marked up by the USPS. Everything was as shown and what I expected though from sellers. I am so sorry that happened! Was everything okay inside the package? 💕💕💕 Very cute!! I can't wait till she wears them!! Items came exactly as shown, great prices. Will be back Amazing quality! I love this show and thank you so much for the cute little lemon purse! Will definitely shop again! Amazing shipping time and quality. As shown Thank you for the awesome deals! Everything was great. 😊 Great clothes and quick shipping! Great clothes and quick shipping! Absolutely adorable clothes. Great prices Thank you so much! Everything was great! I’ll definitely be back to shop again. 😊