Évaluations (1 480)New fav thank you friend! 🎀 All the slips were just as nice as they looked in perons . Thank you Always the most beautiful euro lingerie finds 🥰 thank you!! love these pieces and amazing give away ✨️💕 These dresses are so special. 🥹 Kandy puts so much care into what she does and I absolutely adore it! Kandy, you ARE the Queen of Lingerie! Everything is gorgeous 💕 thank you. lovee this top 💕 always has amazing things One of those sellers who reminds you why Whatnot can be such a special little community. 🥹 Everything is always beautiful, thoughtfully packed, and exactly as described—but it’s the person behind the shop that makes buying from her even better. An absolute gem of a seller. 💕 all of these were really nice. I always love the lingerie I get from you! ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS!!! DO NOT SLEEP ON KANDY!!! EVERYTHING I have ever gotten has been beyond perfect! Her prices are so reasonable (too good to be true!) and her inventory is amazing! Also, if you are in West Palm Beach you can book a private showing in her very exclusive and very gorgeous boutique!!! Literally the best seller in the whole wide world!!! 💖💖💖💖💖 Thank you friend! I felt beautiful twirling around in this for the evening!!🩷🩷 Absolutely beautiful vintage lingerie hand dyed by Kan Kan. The colors are beautiful. Absolutely stunning! Kandy is a highly recommended seller! Her pieces are always amazing! So beautiful. Exactly as described. Exactly as shown. Beautiful pieces, ships quickly and is in perfect condition 💕 Thank you 🙏🏻 I love it 😻 thank you so cozy God bless you !
2 beautiful pieces! Going to get addicted to vintage nightgowns for sure!! Kankan is an absolute gem! 💕 I especially LOVE her lingerie—she finds the most beautiful, feminine, unique pieces, and her taste is just amazing. She has such a special eye for things that make you feel pretty and fabulous!
But what makes shopping with Kankan even better is her. She’s warm, fun, genuine, and makes every experience feel special.
Beautiful lingerie, fabulous finds, and an even more beautiful person behind it all. I absolutely love shopping with Kankan! 💕✨ as always everything is so pretty and comfy