Évaluations (445)Ty for my purchase! My beautiful tumbler ! Excellent packaging and fast shipping Thank you! I love receiving my order from you. You’re the best! All pieces were wrapped perfectly in priced very well thank you I will always shop with you KarenSo very happy that everything is safe and youre happy! I appreciate you. the host is a beautiful sole and very engaging with her customers. I highly recommend you check out her lives and purchase yourself some wonderful products. love all my items. thank youShirley, you too are a beautiful person and I feel lucky to know you. I hope you will continue to come to the shows and get the deals. I was so worried about shipping, but they were amazingly packaged and arrived in perfect condition. She is a lovely host and I will definitely shop again.♥️We are so happy everything arrived safely. we strive to make every purchase worth the money!! Thanks for your support!! Great seller. Arrived in perfect condition. So happy to hear that you are happy with your purchases!! We appreciate you! Perfect!!! ❤️❤️Happy to hear! We appreciate you! So very happy with my purchase! The mug was wrapped with care, and she even added a little extra gift inside the package and stickers! I will be back. Thank you so much! ☺️ We are grateful for you and we hope you will come back on our upcoming shows! Karen is always so amazing with her prices and packaging. The giveaway gifts are adorable and I will continue to refer people to her for goodies 😁😁😁Thank you so much for your kind words. I love my customers and friends. See you soon!! As always, well packed and a great person! Thank you!Thanks Stephanie!! we appreciate you!! 💜 Amazing seller loved all of my items!!!! Felipa, we love and appreciate you!! Hugs!! I love this seller and her story. I will continue to support her journey ❤️We are so happy everything got there safe and sound. We appreciate you and hope to see you tonight at 6pm! I love the napkin holder! And thank you for packaging it with such care! My stuff is always great from Karen! I am so happy that you got your items in great shape. We appreciate you and your support!! Arrived quickly...so cute!We appreciate you!! We hope you will join us weekly!! ❤️ Arrived quickly and packaged perfectly 1st time buyer and couldn't be more pleased with my items. They all arrived safely today and were carefully packaged. LOVED the Care Bear Mug givvy and little chocolates 🍫 Would highly recommend this seller and will definitely buy from her again ! Thank you! Thank you Kristina. We take pride in our items and love our customers. We try to make sure everything arrives safely. See you soon!! 🧡 So very thankful for this seller, she is truly amazing We appreciate you and your support. Sending hugs!! Great prices and selection! Received wrong mug. Great prices. Some of the mugs took several more days and received wrong mug.Im so sorry you got a wrong mug. It is being replaced at no charge to you and always remember mistakes happen and once the post office has our packages its out of our hands. Love everything. Thank you for excepting us in to the family.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️