Évaluations (321)The earrings were beautiful thank you!!! Katie is such a sweet seller with great selection of beautiful clothes! Love my orange sweater!!!!! 💖💖💖 Thank you for giveaway always nice giveaways too Katie is such a sweet seller always a friendly smile and great items . Thank you🌹 I love it! I wear it every day thank you! It’s so beautiful!
I truly enjoy and appreciate you. DO NOT MISS THIS SELLER!! She is the sweetest and has best items at amazing prices!🥰❤️😘 Katie, I love the blue dress I bought from you!! Can’t wait to wear it!!
5 ⭐️ Sooooooooo cute! Great show, fast shipping Thank you! You’re shows always have the best styles:) Thank you so much! I appreciate you! 🩷 20/10 recommend,) Katie has the best inventory, good prices, and quick shipping;) Absolutely wonderful! Awesome packaging too😊 I love it! Thank you so much sweet Katie! Absolutely the sweetest! Adorable pieces and such a fun little cutie seller!! 😘🥰❤️ I love opening your packages! You have the cutest style… Stickers, etc. I’m always so happy with your positive kind notes, and of course I love the item. The sweatshirt fits perfect! Thank you for the giveaway as well.