Évaluations (394)Another week, another batch of favorite ornaments. TYSM! See you next show! 💗 Such great value from this seller. Super fast shipping everything arrived in great condition and thoughtfully wrapped. It was like Christmas! Thank you; I’ll be back 👏 These Poland are some of the best I've ordered One of my fave ornament shows on what not. Thank you, thank you!!!!!!!! ♥️ I am absolutely obsessed with my clapper bell ornament OMG. The hot pink one is also a fave but this bell?! Look forward to your show every week!! 😍😍 Gonna need a bigger tree…🤔 Amazing seller. Great inventory. Wonderful packing. Amazing seller. Great inventory. Wonderful packing. Thank you for the beautiful items! Top rate seller! Fast shipping and great packing. Love Kay1313! Always an amazing show and great variety of vintage Christmas ornaments! Highly recommend ❤️❤️❤️ I am so very happy with my ornaments! They were in perfect shape when they arrived and are even more beautiful in person. Thank you again! Very well packed arrived safe and sound. , love my items!! Thank you !😊 Nice product and packaged with care! Thank you:) Beautiful ornaments. Well packed. So so happy with everything! Thank you!! 🫶🥰🥰🫶 Everything is so great, thank you so much! Fabulous ornaments that I’m grateful to own! Super fast shipping packaged perfectly!! Kay has fabulous items!!!! And quick shipping. Lightning fast shipping - thank you! Thank you! I love everything! Great show!! Love my items purchased. Everything delivered was very well wrapped because they were very fragile. Thank you 😊