Évaluations (386)Great Seller! Highly recommend! 12/10 highly recommended. thank you so much! Thank you! I appreciate it. 😁 thank you so much for helping me finish my binder and thank you for the freebie Thank you ❤️ kayvee all the cards arrived safe and perfect condition amazing stream Package well and nice custom stand 🔥 Awesome packaging and safely. Nice card too. Thank you. Thank you ❤️ kayvee amazing show so many great cards they arrived safe and fast all the cards are in perfect condition Fast shipping and came safely packaged 🙂 thank you! Your custom slabs are amazing! thank you so much. always good buying from you Thank you ❤️ so much kayvee I love the cards they arrived in perfect condition always safe and thank you for finding that last card I really appreciate it amazing show great cards 10/10 cards came well secured, great condition, and overall, would buy again from this seller, without a doubt always with the good deals ❤️ Package very very well and W cards 👍. Sick Lucario sleeve with some bonus Naruto cards Very crisp good looking cards and good service