Évaluations (129)Great show thank you so much! I was really excited for my bags…I got 6 new loungefly bags, a Kate spade bag, a wallet and various smaller bags. The box was lost for a week…ok fine it happens. When it finally arrived, the box was torn to shreds, wet, hanging on by a single piece of tape and every item was shoved into this one box. Bags wrapped in trash bags stacked on top of each other. All of this I could have gotten past. The thing I can’t get past…EVERY SINGLE ITEM SMELLED LIKE CIGARETTE SMOKE. Not one, not just a faint smell, all of them. The smell was bad enough that the minute i cut that one piece of tape, the smell jumped out and hit me in the face. I spent $650 for these NWT loungfly/kate spade bags, none of which can just be thrown in the washer or sprayed with chemicals. This was def the worst whatnot experience I’ve had to date. This is completely unacceptable. Holy Chit❗️❗️❗️ Soooooo many goodies in the package i was in shock. I cant thank yall enough. AWESOME SELLER💯❣️💯❣️💯❣️👌❣️ Everything was great but rating a 4 because the LF smells like smoke. Love my order 🥹🩷 ty girl ✨ Didn’t pay anything, was a givvy. Arrived. One of the kindest and most fair people on Themis app! I recommend everyone shop with her Great seller, thank you so much 😀 I loved my bags. Thank you so much for the Loki and the Bambi bag. Awe so cute. So sweet of you. Thank you Very happy with my purchase! Thank you! 😊 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Always such great items from you! Thank you! thank you for the wonderful bags and goodies!! your show was so much fun!! Kali is the absolute best! Shipping is always fast and Kali is always willing to answer any and all questions. My givvy didn’t come in I reached out to her and she’s sending something new. I think it got lost in the mail. Never had an issues with her she’s great! Thank you! Love the stuff Looking for great deals kb is the way to shop her items r so amazing and great quality! Thank u for the amazing items!! Amazing items thank u for the amazing items! It was truly worth the buy!