Évaluations (5 285)Keeks! 🩷 Love both items so much! Always love being in your shows! Thank you for always being so kind! You’re such a beautiful soul! 🩷 Keeks is kind and gracious. It’s fun to be in her shows. Her clothes are great quality. I’m a loyal buyer. Always look forward to her shows I always look forward to my packages. It’s Always packaged so cute! Love my set & love my Halloween black cat cutout 🐈⬛ 🖤 Thank you Keeks. I love my items and I love you. Xoxo Love everything I have ever received from Keeks! She’s the best!! Love every single thing I have gotten from Keeks. She is the best !! I love every single thing I have gotten from Keeks! Love the extra Halloween cute things she throws in!! Love every single thing I have ever received from Keeks!! She is the best! And I love the Halloween surprises she put in the packages!! Love your shows and you always have the best clothes & packaging! Keeks - I love all my items, shipping was fast and opening the package was fun despite having a mild heart attack when the spider rings flung out🕷️🕷️😂😂Thank you! Amazing puffer vest and fleece pullover! The quality is so nice and the packaging is always so sweet from you! 🤩🤩🤩 I absolutely love my items! I got the bandanna zip ups so comfy soft bought two I should’ve bought more. That’s how much I love them 😆 🩷 The burgundy short trench is 🔥🔥🔥!!! Truly the best finds with Keeks! Such a thoughtful package from her all the time!! ✨️✨️✨️ Absolute PERFECTION and the best human selling gorgeous items what more can we ask for. Thee best!! Super fast shipping. Adorable packaging. Cute fall items, can’t wait to wear them. They arrived perfectly packaged and brightened my day! Ok I’m so glad I found you! I love your shows! I live in Phoenix so delivery is so speedy! Thank you! Your items are terrific! Thank you again💕 I always enjoy receiving your beautiful packages! The packaging itself is wonderful. The products inside are beautiful and I’m so happy that I get to fill my closet with beautiful clothing for such wonderful prices.!! and the shows are always enjoyable as well ❤️ Keeks always had the most adorable buyer giveaways. She puts great thought into what she’s going to give her buyers. They are always so thoughtful and they arrive so quickly.