Évaluations (88)love my glasses! will definitely purchase again I had such an amazing experience! My order arrived super fast, and everything was exactly as described. On top of that, they went above and beyond by including an extra pair of glasses and even some mascara, such a thoughtful surprise!
It’s rare to come across sellers who truly care about their customers like this. The attention to detail, generosity, and quick shipping definitely set them apart. I will absolutely be ordering again. Highly recommend! Sheer Excellence!!!! Love My Glasses, Thanks So Much🥰🥰 I love the glasses. Thank you thank you so much for these glasses I really like them and she also threw in a mascara brow gel for my eyes and my eyebrows which is really nice so if you guys shop here I would do it it was worth it I just received my package and love all my items thank you luv ❤️ Thank you for the gift & fast shipping!!! Love my glasses! Thank you for the gift! 😊 Love all of them!!
Thank you I’m really happy with these glasses! They look exactly like the pictures and feel even better in person. The frames are sturdy but still lightweight, so they’re comfortable to wear all day without slipping or feeling heavy on my face. The lenses are clear and give great visibility, and I’ve already gotten a few compliments on the style. Everything was packed so nice thank you so much..love everything The glasses I purchased are beautiful and great quality. Shipping was fast and everything arrived exactly as described. They look amazing on and I’ve already received compliments. I would definitely shop with this seller again. I love all my Sunnys 🌞 I got from you, and thank you my fellow sister in Christ for being kind thank you 😊 Just as pictured online 😊 thank you! you are so sweet! Love my eyes and thanks for the brows Glasses are such great quality A+ seller, pleased with every purchase I’ve made. Items are great quality!! Fast shipping!! Tysm ❤️ A+ Seller! Good prices. Great product! Fast shipping! ❤️❤️❤️ I love all my items! Thanks Great seller with awesome merchandise. Received my third purchase today and I love everything.