Évaluations (264)Arrived safely and just as pretty as described! Absolutely love my purchase! Thank you again Brittany as always great purchase! Awesome you are so kind stains out as good as new. Thank you I love my items!! Wonderful seller!! Everything arrived perfectly! I especially love my new jacket! Thanks girl! ❤️ Everything was packaged perfectly and fast shipping! Beautiful and packaged very well! Item was just as pictured, packaged wonderfully and came with such a sweet thank you card!
Friendly and prompt on pickup! Definitely will be ordering from keepsake again! Congrats on 1000! What a wonderful seller! Everything is perfect!!! One of my most favorite purchases! Love all my purchases 💕. Everything came so quickly and was wrapped so nice and secure. Thank you so much!☺️
Absolutely love my purchase Brittany is always amazing💕 Fast shipping. Item exactly as described. Packaged with care. Amazing seller, beautiful items and fast shipping. This seller is very careful with each piece. I love every single item and will definitely be back! Thank you so much!💕 Love love love it all! 💕🙏 I feel so blessed to now have these items in my home. JUST what we needed in here. I appreciate you and look forward to shopping again! 💕 Gorgeous plate! Great packaging. Very pretty rings! Thanks so much! I absolutely love my rings so much and shipping was super fast!! I will be back Obsessed with my placemats!! Such a sweet seller too🤗