Évaluations (26)This seller is absolutely amazing . She curates only the best items for buyers . Her prices are great and shipping is excellent . I will be back to her shows . Love all my items!! Love kelcirich!!! The cutest little mouse and cheese picks!! Thank you so much! I’m so glad you love it!! It’s super cute!! Thank you for your purchase and this sweet review 🫶🏼 pretty! Thank you for your purchase and the review 🕰️🤎 Plate arrived in great condition. Packaged fabulously! 10/10 recommend! Amazing seller!! 💛Thank you for your purchase and for the sweetest review 🥹🕰️ One of our favorite sellers !!! This seller is genuine and puts on a fun show , banger after banger! 🥹🥹 I just love you my friend!! Thank you so much for your purchase and sweet review!! Great items and great seller🔥🔥🔥🔥Thank you my friend!!!! 💞 Adorable & came perfectly wrapped. Thank you! Thank you so much for the sweet review and purchase! Glad it made it safely & you love your purchase 💞