Évaluations (2 294)The sweetest trading card of Kelly and her mom. ❤️ Such a personal and meaningful little treasure, and one I’ll truly cherish! I feel so lucky to have this special piece in my collection, moreso because of all the special visits with them both and those to come! ❤️🧿❤️🧿❤️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Mini things! 😁💕 Thank you! Fun miniatures - excited to add them to my collection! Thanks so much! 🌞 🤎 🐙
Omg thank you for what felt like a care package!
You L I T E R A L L Y made my day!
It was the hug that I needed and it arrived on the exact day I needed it!
I always enjoy your shows, seeing your face and the way you just love on us - it’s like nothing else matters in that moment and no other place you want to be than in that space in that exact moment ….
✈️ keep landing the planes and SOARING!
I adore you, your sass and allll the things that matter 💛✨
You always make me feel seen and appreciated!
I appreciate YOU for all these things and moreee
🌻 🐥 🌍 Great items!!! USPS just leaves a lot to be desired. AWESOME SELLER!!!!Thank you, Mary. I appreciate you. 💛 Love my smalls! Thank you! Love all my new minis 🥰 thank you!! 🫶🏼 Thank you for your kindness and an amazing experience always! - IUMF Ms. Kelly is amaze-bawlzz. Love this seller, love all that she does, and she’s really great because she’s Faded Flamingos older sister and looked after her her whole life so that she could be here to put on her comparably awesome show also. Follow these broads because they’re the best! Thank you so much for the extra MM cards 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🌻 Tysm for the awesome playing cards givvy!! OPA! 🧿♥️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Kelly, thank you so much for the cutest little Pooh Bear that will not be burned as a candle, I will treasure it forever. Also the little piglet pin is on my shelf in my whatnot room. One of my favorites was something you sent me as a gift and it's the little bag of tiny things-- the heart and angel cut out of a penny is the best. I love them so much!! It's things like this that make me want to come back to see you again and again!! And you're a super sweet person too, so that helps😘😘 thank you for everything!! I really enjoy your shows!! 💜🍯😘 Kelly is the nicest person ! Great finds! Absolutely love the I love Lucy cards! One of the most sincere and genuine people. Absolutely adore this lady. Super fast shipper and it's perfect! Truly appreciate all the care you take with packaging every item! I can’t wait to let the creativity flow and make new creations for Tober’s Agora! And tysm for the givvy too!! OPA! 🧿♥️
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I love these gone with the wind cards. they go perfectly with my collection. I always love the goodies in your shop. Such unique finds and always a great time in your shows. thank you bunches friend!