Évaluations (810)Adorable and just as shown in video
Got everything fast & prices were awesome !! I enjoy her lives whenever I’m able to drop in! So nice and pretty good prices making purchases is a plus, she is fast at shipping them out, very quick to answer messages, the items are perfect, Thank you again Kelly Every piece looks so good!! I’m obsessed. Thank you wow. two words: TEN stars. although i have never had the opportunity to meet kelly irl, she is the absolute light of my life. sometimes i buy clothes that are not even my size just so i can smell her scent on the package. it’s intoxicating. anyways, A++, i will shop here everyday for the rest of my life. love u kell bell. i pray everyday i will get the chance to meet you someday. Thanks for the great stuff! This definitely is not a 4T. Looks more like 2T, Hi! I’m so sorry for this, I do my best to estimate sizes if there is none present! Next time send me a message and I would love to make it right 💜 What a lovely stream to catch with cute pieces at such reasonable prices! I adore the girl's baggy black old navy jeans for my daughter! She's gonna look so cute in them once it eventually cools down here in AZ! Thank you so much! finding kell bell on whatnot has been the greatest thing to ever happen to me Love my items! Thank you Kelly!!😃 Kelly has the best goodies! ❤️