Évaluations (548)I love the arm cuff and the cute packaging, thank youuu 🫶 Great packaging and fast shipping Packaging was cute and kept jewelry safe! So happy it finally came! always happy with my purchases🫶🏼 so cutee tyy ! Thank you so much you’re awesome babe! ♥️🎀 Such a cute set of jewelry, thank you so muchhh 🫶💕✨ love my chanel piece tysm luv🥰 Items arrived packaged nicely and safely and as described by seller!🤍 I looooooove my octopus 🐙 💍 Love love love. Thanks pretty girl for my necklace 💋💋 I actually won an item from this seller. Very sweet, and very thoughtful. loved them wear the bracelet fits perfectly and the necklace was for my sister and she loved it !!! 🩷 One of my new favorite rings!!! 10/10 😍 sooo beautiful im literally in love with all the pieces i got <33 Beautiful items. Lovely seller. Great price. Happy I came across this show and cant wait to buy other items. Absolutely love my earrings! 🥹💗 They’re amazing quality, and the packaging was so cute and carefully done. The seller was also so sweet and kind! I’m definitely going to purchase from them again. Thank you so much! 💚✨ Loooove my new pieces 😍 thank you so much! Can’t wait for your next show 💕 Cutest packaging and cutest jewelry as always🤍🤍🪽 Thank you for the givvy!🫶🏼