Évaluations (244)Beautiful! Always wonderful love my.pattern! can't wait to start stitching. will order again fast shipping. thanks! Great seller. Fast shipping Beautiful kit! Awesome seller. Thank you Thank you for the wonderful Givvy! my favorite seller!!always best prices fast shipping!I look forward to your shows Thank you so much, nice giveaway!! Fabric is exactly what I needed and in great shape. Thank you! love it. can't wait to start Thanks so much. Love everything. Shipping was quick. Great show! Perfectly shipped and fast arrival. Thank you! Love everything , thank you! Always a good time with you Perfect transaction start to finish. Thank you! OBSESSED WITH MY CUSTOM BANDANA!! You need to order one! Great host and show! Items are reasonably priced and pkg arrived quickly! I will be shopping with her again!!! Super thrilled with all my purchases! Thanks Kendal's! Great shipping too! I'll be back 💕 Same as other reviews- thanks for pre listing. I pretty much ignore sellers that don’t list