Évaluations (123)They all smell great, first one I tried doesn’t suds up very well, have 3 others to try. Kentedge is absolutely one of my favorite sellers he allowed me to get a comic I’ve been looking for for a long time he allowed me to put 40$ down and pay off the rest under a agreed amount of time to be able to get something I’ve been looking for for along time guys he’s about collecting comics and he understands the collector !!!!! He’s not here just to make money thank you kentedge I really appreciate that yes it is more about collections then the money not many on this app can say that. super glad it went to a collection vs someone trying to flip it just to make more money. glad you were happy with your comic 😀 As soon as gijoe comes to me I’ll give my review best seller on the platform. always hooking up the goods . thanks for the coins / soap. Definitely made my day. in wifes week awesome man I knew you would love the soaps she makes some really good stuff 👍 and thanks for the kind review One of the best sellers on Whatnot great understanding of his comics great understanding of his Coins very informative great shipping. I will always be back. Fast shipping, great deals, fun show. Thanks for the extras! Looking forward to future shows!not a problem thank you as well Ships fast and packed great Super happy with my silver age Wonder Woman comic. Thank you! Great seller great guy. Great product fast shipping. You need to be following this guy if you’re not. Great first purchase! Great seller!thank you I really appreciate it 🙏 solid book, shipped well! no complaints. thank you!awesome thanks for the review hope to see you at the next show Great packaging and great comics would definitely recommend buying!thank you for the review, hope to see you at my next show Best comic book seller on whatnot.wow thanks for that review I dont think of myself as the best but ill take it haha thank you for stopping by. hope you enjoy your new comics Ty and awesome show .thank you so glad you enjoyed Amazing show. Great buys. It was pleasure shopping with you. ❤️🫶🏼❤️thank you so much glad you enjoyed Great seller thank you glad you were happy Great buys! Well packaged. Fast shipping. thank you glad you were happy Thank you for the great giveaway. I loved all my purchases. Amazing show.thank you glad you were happy Amazing show. My Granddaughter absolutely loved the Barbies. Great packaging. AWSOME thank you thank you glad you enjoyed great packing fun and wonderfully sale great unique items thank you so much glad you enjoyed 😉 great seller and interaction thank you so much glad you had a good time great as alwaysthank you so much. please let me know what the coin comes back as.