Évaluations (336)awesome finds here with kev. come check his shows out 5 🌟seller One of the best sellers on this app! Great cards amazing prices!! Jump in one of his shows you won’t be disappointed!! Thank you for the 🔥 cards! Much love and respect 🫡 Everything you could ask for is a transaction. Great cards, fun show, awesome guy! Great looking cards!! Excellent experience!! 90 % of the time this guy delivers 💯 % of the time Kev has CLEAN CARDS and a GREAT PERSONALITY! Another outstanding transaction with Kev! I love this guy, clean cards, nice variety, and he puts his face on the show so I know who I’m buying from. Thanks Kev! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 seller! Great show. highly recommend 🔥 🏈🔥 The first package 📦 I opened, a bald eagle appeared in my yard and actually saluted me 🫡 🇺🇸 I've heard rumors the tooth fairy 🧚♂️buys singles from only this streamer. Aliens 👽 even intercepted one of their live streams and reported "this streamer knows ball" Do not hesitate to support this streamers dreams, buy with confidence and always tip your card tender 🤗😉 Check this guy out. Great cards at a fair price. Very chill room and great community of people in it. Kev runs a great stream and DOES have a big deck. Come check him out, awesome spot to be! Awesome card and dope show
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
PokeSmot First time in the room. Great deals. Great vibe. Will be back! Awesome host with great products! always a great show. highly recommend this seller! 🏈😁 GREAT cards, excellent seller!!! Very impressed. Thanks Kev Great prices. Cards were all in pristine condition and shipping was incredibly fast The deck this guy has is massive.
A good time was had and I’ll be back. Thanks! Great show, awesome seller. A+++
Ever since buying from this streamer, my lawn has been greener, my coffee ☕️ tastes better, and my GPS stopped sending me through construction🚧 zones. My wife winked at me, my dog respects me, and even the squirrels in my yard are finding 🥜. The first package 📦 I opened, a bald eagle appeared in my yard and actually saluted me 🫡 🇺🇸 I've heard rumors the tooth fairy 🧚♂️buys singles from only this streamer. Aliens 👽 even intercepted one of their live streams and reported "this streamer knows ball" Do not hesitate to support this streamers dreams Awesome cards!! Great seller! Will for sure be buying again. ever since buying from this streamer, my lawn has been greener, my coffee ☕️ tastes better, and my GPS stopped sending me through construction🚧 zones. My wife winked at me, my dog respects me, and even the squirrels in my yard are finding 🥜. The first package 📦 I opened, a bald eagle appeared in my yard and actually saluted me 🫡 🇺🇸 I've heard rumors the tooth fairy 🧚♂️buys singles from only this streamer. Aliens 👽 even intercepted one of his live streams and reported "this streamer knows ball" Do not hesitate to support this streamers dreams, buy with confidence and always tip your card tender 🤗😉