Évaluations (1 113)Seller is GOATed. Thanks! Amazing Books!!! Great Prices!!! Fast and Safe Shipping in high quality comic bags! Always great when you don’t have to change the bags and boards. amazing quality, amazing shipping, also got here within the week which is insane. truly thankful Great comics, a pleasure. Thank you Great books and great sellers ! Received my books in great condition. Well packaged and secure. Great seller A seller I’ve come to trust and feel confident buying from again and again. Everything is always handled with care, accurately described, and delivered exactly as expected. Items as described would buy from again Item as described, great seller, would buy from again package arrived securely and swiftly. Thank you. Amazing show with great books at great prices! Amazing stuff. I love everything I get and it always comes in looking great! Great seller, always great deals on clean books. fast , secure shipping 💯💯💯 Great packaging fast shipping Items came just as described and love all the bundles! Great live and awesome deals Amazing stuff as always. yall set me up with some good bundles!