Évaluations (377)Kim!!! This was my first purchase with you and I absolutely loved everything!!! You were beyond generous with the extras you put in my package. 💕 That was so nice!!! Everything was wrapped and packaged so well and I enjoyed opening it all because it felt like a present 🎁 I’ll definitely be back to get more stuff before it’s all gone. Thank you again for such a great bundle! 🥰🥰🥰 🩷🩷🩷 thank you Kim. your bundles are unmatched The best seller on this app! Kim has the most amazing products. Half of my wish list; she had it! packages everything with bubble wrap and adorable tissue paper ships fast. save quickly. Heart of Gold! dropped a few extras in my package also; Thank you so much. Huge fan! Kim is such a wonderful gem I have found on what not. she has amazing products and i wish she was staying around longer. grab her bundles now I’m obsessed with your bundles! Thank you for another perfect order! If you’re checking out reviews prior to purchase, you won’t regret buying from Kim. Her inventory is 🔥🔥🔥 and catch her while she has insane pricing. I appreciate you so much! ♥️♥️ this is such a fun order… AS ALWAYS! Xoxo Crazy good prices on amazing products!! TYSM!! Kim’s bundles are incredible . She is an incredibly accomodating and super welcoming host with great inventory There was an issue with product seller stepped in and took care of it 💯 Trusted seller will definitely be a repeat buyer Kim, I love everything. Thanks so much you’re the best. Kim is the best, incredible steals, she packs them well, and ships quick. Thanks for everything!! Thank you so much Kim for these great goodies. You are so so sweet and have great items It sure is easy to support you! 🤭♥️ I love you to pieces and appreciate you so much. You have fabulous taste! 💁🏼♀️ what can I say?! I hope you are well, my dear. ♥️♥️♥️ Kim’s bundles are fantastic. She has a wonderful collection of product Kim, thank you so much for this wonderful bundle! I truly appreciate the amazing deal and your generosity. More than anything, I hope you’re finding a sense of peace and happiness within the new space in your home. You deserve it! ♥️ See you soon, dear friend! Your boxes are like “Chicken Soup For the Soul” makeup/skincare/fragrance edit ✍️😂♥️. Thank you so much, Kim! Thank you so much. I love the perfume and all of the extras. 🥰🥰 Thank you for the bundles, Kim 💗 Most amazing seller on whatnot ❤️ I just adore you! I missed my girls last weekend. I hope you’re starting to reclaim some of your home and that any weight on your shoulders has been lifted. ♥️ I’ll catch up with you soon my love! Absolutely amazing seller and bundle show Wonderful as always! Thank you Kim. 💖🙏🏼