Évaluations (674)I don’t know how I ended up in this show. And I kept trying to leave, but he kept turning the lights out so I couldn’t find the door…😂😂😂 Buuuuuuut I got some pretty dope Funko Pop cards out of the ordeal, so I guess it wasn’t all bad…😏💚💚 amazing quality and secure packaging. lightning fast shipping. excellent experience overall. Thanks for the awesome pops. Great seller was so shocked on the little givies with my purchase all great thank you so much!! condition n shipping was great Amazing seller and very fast shipping One of the coolest givys ever! Never knew they made them! Thanks again! great deals shah I'll be back. Incredibly awesome seller. Items were packed up extremely well and the package was shipped quickly. I highly recommend to everyone on the app! Thanks again for the great items! Everything was perfect thank you thank you ! demon slayer attack on titan and death note bundle really cool giveaway Absolutely love my giveaway 💕 Great guy he Evan upgraded my giveaway to a bitty pop Best Funkos selection on whatnot without a doubt! Fast delivery, great items and perfect prices! Liked the giveaway stickers! king_alejandro was extremely nice and ran a request quickly after I asked. I was given an amazing deal and he packaged it with lots of care and even left a note thanking me for being a new buyer. I will definitely be coming back to buy more. Thanks Alejandro! ty man u put real care and i can tell with the packaging