Évaluations (1 030)
Everything was well packaged, and arrived on time Love love love all my Reimagined Wear skirts. 10 stars. Perfection!!! Highly recommend the reimagined wear custom skirts! Amazing cute clothes, I enjoy stopping by here. great deals and experience ❣️ Ty so much! Amazing seller right here especially for one of a kind pieces The tops are so cute, I enjoy stopping here. Can't wait for the next show❣️🩷 love the vibes, its always amazing to shop here ❣️❣️❣️ what an amazing giveaway. thank you 💜 Everything arrived quickly, in nice condition. Great sellers! Love it all!! Thank you so much!! I love this couple that are the host of this show! They are funny and very attentive to the chat room. Great selection of clothes. Lovely couple love them. She went and get me those cover ups I appreciate you guys and thanks for gift 💝 Quality clothing at great prices. Quick shipping is a bonus! gorgeous clothing, well packaged. LOVE the skirt. (Fall Flame and black jean reimagined wear) beautiful clothing, so well packaged, fantastic deals. These sellers are amazing, they take care you, have good time, ans they make sure you get the best. Love these guys, the experience is amazing 👏 🤩 ❤️ OMG I absolutely LOVE my reimagined wear skirt!! It was beautiful in the picture but in person... perfection! Can't wait for my second one to arrive. 🫶🫶 Love the close, very happy about the romper, super cute ❣️