Évaluations (1 123)great show thank you so much I bought a spot that won no cards but they still sent me a few base cards I appreciate it I'll be back Great show and great vibes!! Thank you so much!!! Amazing streamer with fast shipping highly recommend. Looking forward to future shows!!! beautiful cards and in perfect condition! 5 stars all day!! Kmlcards is a trustworthy seller. Shows like his makes the hobby enjoyable! one of the best, appreciate yall! Great stream! Won a giveaway while enjoying and got an awesome card! Shipped quickly and packaged well Thanks for the bundle! Love my cards! Thank you for the Givee!! item as described, quick ship, good packaging, thank you Amazing Seller! thank you so much! Great packaging, thank you! Thank you so much! Best people on the platform. Great show! Nice upbeat stream and host. Card arrived fast and in excellent condition. Thank you! Cards came so tightly packaged it rounded the edges on the cards on top and bottom. The 1 card in a top loader was not even close to the right sized top loader. Hoping for better next time. I’m very sorry this happened. One of the things we get complimented on the most is our shipping. I will do my best to make it right and better the next time. Again, I apologize. Thank you so much!Thank you! Hope to see you again! I received the package today and thank you for the giveaway 👍👍👍 quick ship, item as described. thank you