Évaluations (2 098)Thanks for the great comic! Came in perfect and I love the little sticker it came with Always great quality and packing from Koaby Couldn’t be more pleased! Thanks so much for all the great books! awesome! quick shipping, great packaging and came with a cute sticker. thanks a ton!
You guys are fantastic. Thank you so much. Fast shipping. A+ Great seller. Thank you so much Thanks Koaby and team for the great books and fast shipping. Incredibly reliable and always has some of the best looking books on the app. THANK YOU Awesome seller, great deals!! I had a great experience purchasing from Koaby! You could tell a ton of care was taken when packaging the comics as well. Couldn't recommend this seller enough! I can’t describe how happy I am with my newest purchase from Koaby. Every book I have ordered has looked great and has had incredible packaging. But this newest purchase hit hard. Fortunate enough to purchase FF 43 and it looks incredible. Beyond happy and looking forward to shopping here even more! Everything was solid and koaby did an amazing job with the packaging! Will buy from them again! GREAT BOOKS and FAST SHIPPING Thank you Koaby!! Great books, good prices, quick, secure shipping Always finding good stuff with these guys! Great Packaging, Great Seller, Great Vibes!
Great to buy from fast shipper. Absolutely the best!! Quick shipping! Packaging was over the top!! (to keep books protected!) Appreciated! The deals were the best! All the book are in minty condition! They get 10 STARS!! Buy with absolute confidence! Thank you very much!!🙏 Fantastic books and really well packaged! Thanks for the fast shipping and great books