Évaluations (197)Oh my goodness, this girl is amazing!! I love my clothes and she is always so nice to work with! Phenomenal seller, awesome deals, and great vibes!! Thank you for the givyy!! 🤍✨ love them I’ve gotten so many cute pieces from this seller! ✨Great deals!✨ She is awesome! Super fast shipping! ✨Can’t wait for the next show 💕 Best deals ever! Great prices and fast shipping. She won’t let you down 💜💙🩵🩷❤️🧡 Hard working, honest mama bringing the best deals! 💜🩷🤍💚🩵🧡💛💙 Loved everything Thank you so much 💓 I will definitely be back for future shows. Super cute finds. Love my jeans. Great price and super sweet host Changed to pick up instead of shipping because my daughter & I live less than 20 miles from her. Between my daughter and myself, we have reached out several times to arrange pick up, my daughter has heard back from her most of the times, but I reached out twice over this last weekend with absolutely no response at all. Now supposedly they are being shipped to us, but it says the items have been picked up as of 9/23. I hope that means they have been shipped because we did not pick them up. 100% you are valid for being frustrated. I’ve spoken with your daughter in law and she’s picking it all up today along with an extra gift as an apology. Life got in the way continuously, or so it felt, and getting things sorted for pickup ended up being hard on my end. Again, I apologize. Everything was perfect!!!!sweet seller, good deals and will buy again thank you🩷 The items were as described but shipping took awhile. It was around a week after I bought/paid and she had printed the label, that she took it to the post office. Absolutely I agree with you. I’m completely caught up now and will be making sure my shows don’t overlap so my shipping doesn’t get behind again. I appreciate the review and honesty. Love my purchase thank you!