Accueil
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Se connecter
S'inscrire
kosef
Kosef Jordansmith
Message
Suivre
5.0 (34
Avis
)
•
261
Vendu
374
abonnements
•
189
abonnés
5.0 (34
Avis
)
•
261
Vendu
374
abonnements
•
189
abonnés
Hi, I’m Kosef! I played Magic the Gathering over a decade ago and have recently returned to the game, especially after the release of LotR. I sell singles and also themed card lots. And my wife sells Pokemon, if that’s more your jam!
Message
Suivre
Boutique
Lives
Avis
Clips
Accueil
Se connecter
S'inscrire
Parcourir
Devenir vendeur
Aide et mentions légales
Politique de confidentialité
Conditions générales
Nous contacter
FAQ
v20261005-0721
Évaluations (34)
ykraine9
19/06/2026
5.0
Thank you! ☺️
Afficher plus
linkfan955
18/06/2026
5.0
Card safely arrived as advertised in sleeve, toploader and invoice. Thank you!
Afficher plus
danksgraveyard
17/06/2026
5.0
Absolutely fantastic, packaging is outstanding 🤘 I highly recommend kosef
Afficher plus
trap11
15/03/2026
5.0
10/10 would buy again. Thanks!
Afficher plus