Évaluations (1 184)Absolutely obsessed with my new Olga!!🥰 Just like everything else I've purchased from this seller, it's fabulous! I'm so grateful!! Thanks again! 💕💕💕 Another beautiful piece from the sleepwear queen. Thank you! Stunning 60s dress. It looks even more vibrant in person. Ty!💚 Great piece for my vintage loungewear collection. Very unique and good condition Obsessed with everything!!! Thank you!!! Always The BEST of the BEST…
Superior customer support. i’m in love with this piece thank you so much!! always amazing pieces & vibes 🥰 Fun givey, brought me back in time.. So happy with my purchase, item is wonderful! @kpierce555 has the best items, and so friendly and helpful! Beautiful clothes🖤As always 😊 😍😍😍 ...and it fits perfectly! 😍😍😍 Obsessed with these kaftan! Received three beautiful kaftan! Perfect condition. The seller offered every detail of each piece. Fast shipping! the slips are perfect 👌 so soft and smell good too Amazing pieces 😎 Thank you ✨🖤✨ So gorgeous and everything fits like a glove‼️ Skirt was wayyyyy too small despite matching my measurements, but my gf can wear it so it worked out! I love my new set! Thank you! All the gowns are completely different but equally stunning! The seller has fun shows and great taste! I always love this person’s shows and nightgowns! I can’t wait to wear this! Great quality and great price!!