Évaluations (63)thank you so much for my giveaway absolutely loved it Omg Omg. Kris. I love my dragons Love my butterfly pen. Even more I just got my stuff from this seller and wow I’m so impressed, join in for all the fun and shenanigans! She will take care of you!! Thanks for an awesome keychain took a little time to arrive but groundshipping usually does let me tell you waiting for this gorgeous pen was Soooooooooo worth it! I love it! she's so amazing better in my hands then when I first saw her! thank you so much! Love the Reptar keychain!! TYSM!!
🫶🏼💜🫶🏼 Kris, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE the Smurf pen! Sooooo cute! but, then again everything you do is soooo cute! love ya❣️hope to see you soon. Thank you so very much ! They are so cute !!! 🥰 so excited to make my ghostface pen! thank you do much! I ordered a wrapped-candle with horror icons on it. A clever use for a wrap! I also won a cool horror icon keychain as a givvy! Absolutely Beautiful Tyvm 😊 thank you sweetie. I appreciate you. 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 need I say anything more! luv ya Kris and thank you so much for the beautiful bow, I love it! see you soon. Great seller! Great products and super fun show!!5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ lol the note lol it’s beautiful. Amazing dragon pen Omg!!! These magnets are THE BEST!!! LOVE THEM!! You are Absolutely fabulous. anything I get from you is stunning bcuz it's custom by you. love ya❣️❣️ the Dragon pen is more gorgeous in person. love love!!!