Évaluations (536)LOVEEEE everything I get always 🫶🏼 kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Thank you so much for always being so supportive! You have truly been such a blessing! As always, amazing!kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Thank you!! Love you! Love the car coasters!! Thank you so much💕kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Ekk thank you so much for coming to my show! Means so Much to find supportive friends! 🩷 Thank you!kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Appreciate you so much for stopping by! Please come back soon! amazing, as alwayskursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
You are the best Heather! Thank you so much beautiful! Amazing, beautiful pen! 😍kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Aw thank you!! You’re too kind! Thank you for supporting me! Thank you for the givvy!!🫶kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Thank you for always showing up and supporting me! Truly means so much to me! Love this seller kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
And I love and adore you! 💙💙 Thank you for the croc charm and the 3 stickers loved them kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Aw thank you! ☺️ Hope to see you again soon! Beautiful beaded pen!! kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Thank you so much Rinna! I truly appreciate all the supportive you’ve shown me! 🩷🩷🩷 Always love everything we get from you! 🤍kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
You are the sweetest! Thank you so much! Thank you for the croc charm!! You are in my thoughts and prayers.🫶🏼💜🫶🏼kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Thank you so much! I appreciate your kindness and willingness to donate! such cute freshie hangers!!kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Thank you so much for always showing up and supporting me! Amaaaaazing Seller! Thank you! 🫶🏼kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Aw you’re too kind! Thank you for stopping in and supporting my little side hustle! 💙 Amazing!kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Thank you!! 🤍🤍🤍 Pen broke as soon as I opened it kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
I really hate that you decided to leave a review before even speaking to me. When pen was shipped it was in perfect shape, I can’t help if damaged in transit with usps. However I would have definitely fixed or made this right had I been given the chance. Things happen beyond our control, however I don’t understand how said pen broke considering it was a basic purse pen not an extended doorable pen. Love the Freshie Hanger!! Thank you!! 😊 kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
I’m so glad you love it! Thank you for supporting me! Fast shipping and sweet seller! I love my pen. Thank you 🥰kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
You are so kind! Thank you for your support and kindness! Beautiful gorgeous amazing pens!!!kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Thank you beautiful 😍 Happy Winning Wednesday!! Mrs. Kursti thank you for the beautiful pen that I won during your live show as a giveaway gift. God bless you!! The delivery time was excellent. Have a blessed week 👆🏽🙌🏽😇🙏🏽💕🤗!!kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Thank you so much for your kind words! I hope to see you again soon! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Loveee everything I get 🥰🫶🏼kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Thank you so much for your unwavering support! It truly means alot to me! So cute!!!kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Thank you for purchasing from me! My wife loves it , we will be back for more soon! God bless and thank you for fast shipping and great packaging!kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Yay! I am so glad she loves it! Thank you for your patience while I had technical difficulties! Hope to see you and your wife in my shows again! All pens are always a meaning! kursti_breathinbloomcollectiveVendeur
Love you so much and cannot thank you enough for just being you! Always showing up and supporting me you’ll never understand how truly grateful I am! 🥺🤍