Évaluations (59)Great seller, fast shipping, check this guy out! This guy always shows support and love to everyone! Tons of respect for his commitment to the community! Much love and respect brother! awesome seller check em out Appreciate this seller and all that he puts in to the community! Gives amazing deals and advice at all times! Makes amazing 3d printed products! Definitely a brother in the community that has grown into brotherhood! Bought multiple items even won a giveaway! Great show items came with in a few days and were exactly as shown will hopefully be back for more! Very happy with my purchase. Great seller with fast shipping What a great show and great deals! Amazing supporter of the community and amazing deals! Family is what this guy always makes everyone feel like at all times! Fast shipping and amazing communication! Always a pleasure doing business with you sir, I appreciate you 👍🏼 great deal, fast shipping, package arrived safe and sound. great seller. I’ll take extra good care of it I never understand the people on Whatnot that win a follower givvy and complain that it isn’t good enough. That isn’t me so let me send a HUGE thank you for the free items. I appreciate you my Brutha !!! Great to buy from , fast shipper. Great seller highly recommend