Évaluations (504)Never received free pack but didn’t want to not give you 5 star rating because it was an awesome pack to get givvy . Just wanted to say thank you lambz! Everyone who is reading this I bid on a surprise set stream, and yes I actually banged out the top chase KUZAN MANGA AND RECEIVED IT SAFE AND SOUND! BECKETT 10 MANGGGGGAAAA HAS ARRIVED SAFELY! Will be back for more my highest respects thank you! Hands down the best givvy I’ve ever received on this app! Lambz is the goat! 🐑=🐐 Thank you so much for the cards!!! Absolutely A+. Thank you very much! Got my cards fast. I’m very happy with them. In absolute perfect condition. Thank you! Amazing as usual, best value on whatnot, highly recommend!! Great Seller. Fast Shipping ★★★★★ Amazing as usual, thank you so much! Please give this man a follow and perhaps a sale because he is amazing! Great packaging as well so that your cards come in mint condition! Thank you again! awesome cards and packaging and shipping was awesome too thx Came in clean and portected
crazy good deals and fast shipping! hop in these streams asap!!! Thank you thank you thank you