Évaluations (127)Another amazing sterling silver ring! Thank you ⭐️ Always unique pieces heavy, dainty, stones, different styles and eras and she is such a sweetheart 💜 one of my absolute favorites!! Beeeautiful jewelry, fair prices and THE sweetest seller on whatnot 🫶🏻❤️🌷 She is THE earring queen! Love this! You have beautiful items 💕💕💕thank you 🫶 Absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you!!☺️ 😍😍😍😍😍 LAMICOLEMAN IS THE ABSOLUTE SHIZZAL. BOOKMARK AND FOLLOW! Simply stated...HIGHLY RECOMMEND, you will not be disappointed! 🥰🤗🫶 As always, THANK YOU!! Beautiful inventory, beautiful kind lady, beautiful shipping. Thank you so much! Fun, sweet, entertaining seller with BEAUTIFUL jewelry. I’ll be back!! 👀 Beautiful items. Great seller! Beautiful pendant! Chunky in size & quality inlays. It will go with a lot. ❤️ Nice jewelry fast shipping love ❤️ everything LAMICOLEMAN IS THE ABSOLUTE SHIZZLE. IM SERIOUS YA'LL. FOLLOW AND BOOKMARK! YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT. 🫶🫶🫶 Love the pendant!! Outstanding quality jewelry from a trusted seller!! Thank you very much!! I absolutely love these earrings 🥰 thank you for the polishing kit. You polished them perfectly enough for me! I love them!! Will definitely be looking forward to catching another show!!! Amazing seller. Beautiful cuff, loved it & Ty for the extra goodies. 🫶🏼 I give this fabulous seller 4,637,472,748,483,837,473,737,473,884,743 stars. If you're not following and bookmarking Lami, you are missing out on not only beautiful jewelry, but a beautiful seller! 🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 Beautiful as always, thank you!