Évaluations (892)🥰🥰😱 so much great stuffs for amazing deals. Show vibe was great and the crowd was kind and entertaining. Thank you Lana for the gifts as well. I hope your selling journey gets better and better each show 👍 Amazing seller! Very sweet blessed you can see it!
Thank you very much! 🥰 Great products & Fast Delivery love the highlighter!! thank you 🤍🤍 One of the most humble and thorough sellers on Whatnot. Best of wishes for your success with your store and future endeavors! Fan for life! XOXO BEST SELLER ON HERE! Thank you! Thx so much I’ll soon place order with U in September 1st wk 🤑 patiently waiting U has lots Sprays I really want 🌟🤩👍🏽💙 Love the show vibes! Host is Amazing. and i already been back to pick up great products. Thank you for givy 💚🎁 Love my items. Thank you!! Thank you Lana for being so amazing 🤩 Perfect products, great prices, wonderful seller ❤️ So sweet ! Thank you so much ❤️ Lana is absolutely the best! Great products at a great price and she is just so wonderful to her customers. Buy things from her! You won’t be disappointed! My new GG wallet is beautiful and exactly as described and photographed. Lana is a lovely seller and overall person, great communication and great packaging too. Highly recommend! Great items,prices, and fast shipping!! 💖 Such fast shipping! Really enjoyed your stream! TY! Love it, thank you!!!! What a wonderful woman! Where do I start?! Support this wonderful lady and small business! The packaging is super 🥰 cute and thoughtful. You can tell that she really takes her time and put careful effort to ensure your purchase is safe. The FREE gift was AMAZE-BALLS!! No, not some sample packet. Nice size products!!! I just saw someone recommended shopping 1:1 with her. I can’t wait to give it a try!!!
Thank you so much for my wonderful shopping experience and the quick shipment!! Wishing you many more sales!! 🥰 Lana is truly a caring and lovely seller. My order came quickly and very safely wrapped so nothing would break or leak. I enjoy her shows! Loved everything as always ❤️ Thank you!! You are an incredible woman! Love everything thank you!😊 Fast shipping Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review 🤗 ❤️ please feel free to message me when interested in train new products Loved it my first time trying the sol de janeiro and it smells super good thank you!😊 for the extra goodies 💗Thank you for taking the time to leave a review 🤗 that really does help us small sellers ❤️ and I’m so glad you love the smell! When you’re ready to try other scents, do not hesitate to message me. I have plenty other AMAZING ones for you to try, that I know you are sure to love! 🤗 ❤️