Évaluations (561)Thank you so much. I had a blast on the raid train. I cant wait to wear my new piece. The quality of your stuff is amazing. Love! Thank you so much for the little extras ☺️ Oh my goodness. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. The petticoat will be perfect for my Bachelorette. So excited to wear it! also love the extra goodies in my package! highly recommend any purchase from this seller Thank you for such a beautiful set 💕❤️ Beautiful gowns packaged so nicely. And thanks for the treats added :) awesome seller! ❤️❤️ I love buying from Lana!! She always packs with extra love and extra goodies…unreal whenever I receive a package from her. 💕Thanks so much!! Truly amazing cannot recommend enough. She was amazing inventory to choose from.💕 Thank you Lana! ❤️ I love the little scarves & the stickers are very sweet ❤️ Super happy about this purchase 🫶 Another great piece ! And she even added a free dress in silk 🥰 the best Lana is purely an amazing person and has one of the best live shows I have ever seen on What not!!. She is caring and attentive about her customers . She has amazing quality clothing . 100 percent recommend her live shows . Will continue to buy from her ❣️ Love all my beautiful items! Shipping was so fast and everything was packaged well! Thank you so much for the extra goodies 💕. Lana is so helpful and sweet, she has a great selection for everyone! Loved all of it and I'm so happy with my purchases! Thank you!!!! Wonderful experience! Everything was great, and I’m very happy with my purchase. Thank you so much for the excellent service. Highly recommend! Amazing seller!! Love my jewelry and my Lana Thank you for the lovely gift thank. I love your show. Thank you for my hat, corset and givies. Can’t wait to shop with you again. Lana you are the best. Thank you for the exquisite quality and the amazing gifts you always send. Thank you ❤️❤️