Évaluations (458)Great Host and streaming. The package arrived well packaged. Would recommend and buy from again! I LOVE THE MIKU CARDS!! They’re super cute!! ৻( •̀ ᗜ •́ ৻)ʸᵃʸ!!! So much Miku, I can’t get enough. I pulled a Panda Miku in my blind box!Yay!!! the Panda was soo cute! These cards are SO CUTE!!!! I’m so thrilled, they arrived perfectly! I’m beyond happy. free givvy. came fast. no dmg. nice seller. Love the Sailor Moon products!! Can’t wait for all the shows to come, especially the Miku show!! absolutely love it and I'm so glad I found your stream thank you!!! Shipping was super quick, excited for the next stream! so happy with my purchase 💌 thank you for the amazing deal, as well as the fast and safe shipping!! always 5 stars. Ships on time and everything is always packed well. One of the best! Beautiful as always!🥰 Thanks again! 😁 Thank you for the beautiful Albedo prints! Card day is always best day! Love the cards I purchased from the seller!! I’m happy what I got from the seller. Absolutely fast shipping! Amazing protection for cards! Cards are better in person! Thank you
Had a ton of fun in stream and super excited to add more to the collection! Everything came safe and sound! Stream was so fun! 💛 My envelope arrived empty just a bag with my name on it so sadly I never received my Mewtwo coin givvy but it was the post office not the seller it had been opened at some point before I got it Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that! I am happy to send out another coin. Unfortunately, I don't have an exact replacement. 🙁 If you want to send me a message I am happy to show you which ones I have for givys. 💜💜