Évaluations (1 791)I wish a had yellow😭 #colorbreak #luffycrew Thank you for the giveaway! Chill stream. Much mahalo 4da givy🤙🏼 Say my name! 10/10 stream as always! Came quick and card was in beautiful shape hoping to join more games in the future. Slept on- best in the game and not a psycho like these other streamers. Chill streams no stress
Chat was sleeping and was able to win a $5 Sanji SP instant hit! Enjoyable surprise set stream
Fast shipping and well packaged One of the most generous streamer. I got cooked on his stream and he sent me a homemade cookie. Love this man, I wish he was single. :) PULLED A KAIDO MANGA OUT OF IT AS A GIVVY TOO DAMN. LOVE YOU LB😘😘 Great host great vibes. Won a OP17 Shanks SP and was well packed along with my other hits. I would recommend this channel to anyone looking for a fun time on the app One of the chillest streamer out there! You’ll never hear him force or pressure his viewers to join the auction, more so, bid more. You’ll hear him say “You don’t have to bid. You can just chill with me.”, and that’s very unusual here in Whatnot. Haha!
Thank you for always providing your viewers with great show, LB. All the best! 🔥 Thank you for the giveaway!