Évaluations (173)I purchased with intent to share but not I don’t want to! I love all my items- especially since they’re hand made!! Thank you!!! Leanys stuff is amazing 10/10 recommend She is so creative. Fast shipping. Her giveys are always fun. 🤩 She’s amazing. Her items are always as described. Good heart. 💙 A+++++ super amazing custom products geat prices always will buy from her she is amazing Amazing ! Thank you leany! Customized Jean jacket made. Niece will be so excited. Happy with everything I get from Leany! ❤️🫶🏻 Full heart given in her lives. Awesome giveys. Happy to watch her shows. Yay Leany! ❤️❤️ Fun giveaways! Great clothing and creations. Her cups are amazing 🤩 fast shipping. I keep going back for more. Awesome seller. Love her stuff. Truly a great seller. Always a pleasure to buy from. She’s amazing. Keep going back for more. A+++++ Amazing products wonderful host always the best! thank you so much 🤗❤️ amazing products amazing seller Always a fantastic transaction. A+++++ Her products are amazing and well thought of! She is an amazing creator and host! Bookmark her shows you won’t regret it! Leany is a fabulous seller! She is fun and very creative. Love all her shows. Fast shipping. A+++++ Her stuff that she sells and makes are amazing items Great quality and great host