Évaluations (376)Smells so amazing!I totally agree!! 😍 It smells sooo good, I already had to restock it and put it back in my shop! 🩷 So glad you love it too! Thank you so much for the givy, I love it! 🫶!! You’re so welcome! 🩷 I’m so happy you loved it! Thank you for being part of the show! I can't say enough great things about this seller!! everything was packaged so neatly and sealed up. during the show she was so kind ❤️ loved my items! bought everything from hair, skin, makeup, and fragrances and everything was amazing!! she also ships super fast!! 100000/10 ❤️❤️Aww thank you so much!! 🥹❤️ This seriously made my day! I’m so happy you loved everything. It was such a pleasure having you in my show, and I hope to see you back again! 🫶🏻 Thanks a lot for my products!! And thanks for my extra little goodie! 😊 You’re so welcome! 🩵 Love that you enjoyed everything, including the little extra. MThank you so much! So happy Aww I’m so happy to hear that! 🩷 Thank you so much for shopping with me 😊 Amazing free gift!So glad you loved it! 🩷 Thank you so much for your purchase! I truly appreciate it! Awesome all around! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Great seller, products and packaging. Thank you so much! ❤️ I truly appreciate your kind words and support! Hope to have you back again! 🫶🏻 THANK YOU!!! Love this scent and it's discontinued!!!You’re so welcome!! 🩷 I’m so happy you were able to find a scent you love! Enjoy it! 🫶🏻 Always love how you package the items and how generous you are with the giveaways 💕Aww thank you so much! 🩷 I truly appreciate you always coming back and supporting my shows. So happy you continue to enjoy everything! 🫶🏻 Packaged with care and loved the buyer's givvy, it was lovely. Thank you so much ❤️You’re so welcome! 🫶🏻 I’m so glad you loved your buyer’s givvy! Thank you so much for shopping with me! 🩵 Always a satisfied customer!!That makes me so happy to hear! 🩵 I truly appreciate you always coming back and shopping with me! Lexi has the best products and packing and shipping out there!! Make sure you check out her shows!!Aww, I appreciate you so much! 🩷 Thank you for always showing me so much love and for recommending my shows! 🫶🏻 Lexxiii you spoil us with the deals and extra goodies! Gawdd I luv yaa. Thank you!Hahaha you know I gotta take care of my people! 😂🩷 Love having you in my shows and appreciate you always! 🫶🏻 Super cute 🥰 thank you You’re so welcome! 🩷 So glad you loved them! Thank you for being part of the show! 🫶🏻 This show is my happy place. Lexi is so sweet, has the best products, and even though it’s a silent flash sale show, it moves along nicely and is so fun to shop in. Plus, her packaging is next to none AND her giveys are insanely generous!!! Thank you so much friend!!!Aww, this means so much to me! 🩷 I absolutely love having you in my shows, and knowing it’s become your happy place makes me so happy! Thank you for always coming back and showing me so much love💕💕 Thank you sweetheart! ❤️
You’re so welcome love! 💕 So happy to have you in the show!! Thank you!You’re very welcome! 🩷 Hope to have you back! Absolutely love ❤️ my purchases and the givvy’s are fabulous. I am so happy with everything. Will be back for more goodies at great deals. Can’t thank you 🙏 enough. Aww, I love hearing this! ❤️ I truly appreciate your support and your patience while waiting for your package. I’m so happy you loved everything, and I’ll be so happy to have you back! 🫶🏻 Thank you !! Greatly appreciate your recognition in the WhatNot community!!! Thank you again!!You’re so welcome! 🩷 I truly appreciate your kind words and having you be part of the show! Thank you!!You’re so welcome! 🩷 Thank you for shopping with me! Always exactly what I wanted fast shipping So glad you loved everything! 🩷 Thank you so much for your continued support! First time buyer from this show and Wow! Fast shipping, beyond beautiful packaging, and the give-away was just a plus! Thank you from a long time Whatnot
Shopper for being such a 5 star plus experience.Aww thank you so much! 🥹🩷 I’m so happy you had such a great first experience shopping with me. It was a pleasure having you in my show, and I hope to see you again!! 🫶🏻💕 Fantastic service and quick shipping!! Thank you so much! You’re very welcome! 🩷 Thank you for shopping with me! I hope you love your perfume! 🫶🏻 Amazing deals! thank you so much! ♥️You’re so welcome! ❤️ So glad you scored some great deals! Enjoy your goodies! 🫶🏻