Évaluations (285)A+ Seller will buy from them again It took along time to arrive but that was because of post office 💙🐉🙄. I was suprised how he fit in that tiny bag but he make it 💙🐉👀 he arrive safe and sound! Thank you. 💙🐉😎 He is amazing and fits in perfectly with my Lion King collection, thank you again!! great looking plush and fast to arrive as always! Had a big stain on the front
loved the teddy bear he's so soft Thank you so much for my hippo! I gave him to my wife today and she loves him! He is not an easy one to find, and I was so happy to get him from you! Condition is flawless, and we are absolutely thrilled with our purchase! Thank you so much!!! items got here fast and they're perfect my nephew will love them as perfect as every other order I've gotten <3 Amazing plush ! 10/10 as always highly recommend great quality! Love the plushies! Great price Great plush great seller! Tysm! Thank you! Happy with my purchase! Thank you again. Happy to add him to my pc. Fast shipping and great quality My daughter absolutely loved all the plush she got Thank you so much 😊 you made my daughters day! Came very fast! Great purchases!