Évaluations (258)Arrived super quick and exactly what I requested. Thank you for always taking care of cola and I! You always have great product! And packaging was on point! Smelled so good. Thank you! 😂
Love the cards and boards 💪🏼😎 great packaging!! Amazing. Streamer quality products. We’re really fun time when you are on the stream❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 Killer Doflamingo Board!! Amazing packaging amazing seller ! Amazing product! I wouldn’t recommend anyone else ! This is the best streams in the morning ! Love the box case it’s amazing used it on one my slabs and cards was fire 🔥 Loved the cards and the highland cow paper 🫶 Always fires wins and pulls Thank you so much for the awesome pulls! Glad I got to catch you on your live!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Always amazing pulls and op art boards 🔥🔥 Pristine cards sent as usual. Thanks for the Dofi’s and Perona’s Thank you so much will be back for more A6 boards for the win. Great packaging and fast shipping. Thank you for the surprise 😮 gift. Did not expect that. 🫶 Where do I start? Shipping was fast and items were packed with care. The cards are even more impressive in person. Most definitely will be back. Thanks 😊 Loved them I about got the whole luffy crew for my pc 10/10 would do again🫶 Thanks for holding this bundle for me. Sorry it took so long for me to come back. But I got it.