Évaluations (190)Adorable tote bag 🤗
Thank you 😊 Great seller great shows don’t miss out I love being in her show. She is just the nicest person and genuine and add so much to Whatnot‘s platform. She’s talented. She’s smart. Don’t miss out on her shows you won’t be sorry. Thank you for the beautiful cards! 🫶 Lilbit has the best stuff!! Everything I have ordered from her has been exactly as it has shown in her shows! 💗☺️ Love my cat bags! Tysm 💜🫶🏻 What an amazingly talented seller! Excellent prices, fast shipping and a great vibe!! Love all my goodies! This seller always has such creative items! 🤗 I love my items! Thank you, my sweet friend. ❤️❤️ So soo Perfect. thank you soo much. 💓 you did so good on your raid train !!!🚂 thanks you for the cutest earrings around thank you so much for my precious jewels. omg I loved my handmade buyers giveaway. its so cute and creative. you make the absolute best things. I keep all your cards saved. I have a hoard lol . thanks again friend 🧡🧡🧡 thank you love everything I absolutely love Amy’s shows. The items are quality pieces and she is very knowledgeable. Shipping was fast and secure. I’ll be back to shop again. 10 out of 10 recommend. Love love love!! Thank you so much 💖💖💖 Fun show. Great seller and great person ain't no body touching my biscuits lol thank you so much I loved my handtowel Fabulous cards! Ty for the gifted cards as well! Love this girl and enjoy her shows. She is a great person and a great seller. Will keep coming back. ❤️ Thank you for the thoughtful giveaway so pretty thank you 🫶❤️🫶❤️ Thank you so much for the wonderful show. I love my Tie and my snap bracelet. That was very nice of you. I really enjoyed your show. You’re a great motivator.