Évaluations (200)Amazing all-around! 100% recommend! Thank you so much! Had the pleasure of buying a Farfetch’d from lissey. Highly recommend her streams 10/10 🔥🔥🔥 Lissey!!! You’re the best ever!! Thanks for the cards 🙌
So happy to get my own bday Pikachu 🤭 Had the cards I was looking for and came in good condition and nicely packaged! Great stream! Absolutely adore! She has cutie cards! Amazing givvy! Thank you again Liz! Thanks for the cards! Fast shipping and they came in perfect condition. 🫡 I highly recommend this seller she is awesome and amazing she will take good care of your packages Cards arrived fast and well package. Would recommend checking out seller to see if have any cards you might need. 12/10 would recommend buying from the seller again! Thx for a great stream vibe! Always so welcoming 🤍 Givey arrived same condition as shown on stream I asked Lissey if she had some cards that I wanted/needed and she was able to acquire some of them for me. She took the time to find them. The cards are prefect just what I needed!! ❤️❤️ 1 MILLION ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you so much for the additional cards. Son was excited to see all the cards love all of my cards! thanks so much!! Cards arrived well package. Recommend checking seller out fir claim sales. Love the cards thank you! Great product! Fast shipping! Recommend buying from them! Thanks for the awesome espeon! Love the card! Shipping was fast