Évaluations (435)my bestie has amazing products and yall have got to check her business out! it will be worth it i promise! shes so sweet and very helpful with whatever ur in need of! i am picky when buying beads and u have beautiful beads! i will always shop with ya! u mean alot to my family! absolutely love shopping with my friend and she is absolutely so sweet and has beautiful items! she also cares so much about her buyers and my daughter loved her gift! we are blessed to have met u! Amazing as always!! Loved the Strawberry shortcake. everything is perfect thank you sweet girl I always love shopping with livsoficreations. She’s so patient while showing the items and ships so fast. Thank you! what a awesome seller glad I found her! Great items at a great price from a great seller! can't beat it! Thank you I can't wait to make these pens with the bows! i always enjoy shopping with this seller she is always so sweet and very helpful! shes got some very beautiful items and yall gotta check her out! very nice for great price. Thank you for all the beads! As always, amazing service and products. 🩷🩷 Love my purchase! came package protected! thank you! thank you you always have great stuff beautiful! i love them all! one of my fav people ever with the best stuff. AMAZING!!!!! so beautiful and quality is so good
So awesome, Thank you for everything I love all of my items. All of the beads and all of the pens look fantastic. I cannot wait to start making the pens. Fun show, great prices, fast shipping and I love every thing I got. Thank you so much love! I appreciate your review and your support 💖