Évaluations (1 365)Thank you!!!! Packaged beautifully and so excited to use my new goodies🩷 Liz is a BAD B👀 Liz has all the GOODS & people need to stop sleeping💤💤 Wonderful seller!!! Loved my purchase thank you💕 Shipped super quick and with a freebie !! Tysm One of the best underrated sellers on whatnot!! Packaging always perfect fast and reliable 💕 I honestly thought these would be full size. Hey Gesell! The Dibs glossy balm is full size! The Youth to the people lotion is 50ml which I described and showed on screen. You can check your video receipt if you’d like to see for yourself. If you ever have any questions or an issue with a product, please feel free to ask before bidding or message me at any point and I’ll be happy to help before leaving a poor review. Customer satisfaction is super important to me and I want you to have the best possible experience 🫶🏼 Have a beautiful day. The little prepackaged gift was so cute and thank you for all my wonderful packaging🩵🫶🏻🩵 Loved everything packaging was wonderful and thanks for the little freebie🥰🫶🏻🥰 So much love and thought with the packaging! Fast delivery and products intact as described Love the stickers !!!! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 Such an incredible seller! Amazing items and shipped so fast 🥰😍 Shopping never gets old here! These deals are insane!!!! Love my purchase. Wonderful seller!! Everything is perfect . Thank you !!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Amazing seller !! Thank you so much ❤️