Évaluations (6 339)Came fast and in great condition! Awesome seller with amazing figs and animals! Thank you so much for the throw ins ! Great selection of Lego set figures, received them in a timely manner, packed well. Great person to buy from Small order came wrapped nicely in a padded envelope and small bags. Items in excellent condition. good condition as shown safe packaging good buying experience wrong
head You ordered a "MOC" or "My Own Creation" from my BIN. It was not the wrong head, it was by design and the description stated this . Please remove the low rating. Also, you gave 3* for shipping. I ship every order the same or next day. That is my policy. Nobody does it better than LoganLego. You would have recieved your brand new Lego parts, in a sturdy box and it would have arrived as fast as is possible within USPS ability. Thank you brother. Love the shows. Awesome selection 🔥 Excellent seller! Fast and safe shipping. Absolutely awesome packaging and such a great show!!! Awesome dude and reasonable on price! Love watching his show! Amazing castle moc figs! And now I'm in love with the Griffin faction! Good Condition, Well Packed, Great Deals Came packed securely in a box with bubblewrap. All pieces are just as described. Will buy from this seller again. Can I give more than 5 stars?!? Because LoganLego deserves it!
Great show with the best variety. Not to mention end of show giveaways! I feel so privileged! Thanks again. Without Logan’s amazing animal shows I would not have 100 Lego otters 🦦 Not only is Logan a great guy but he sells Lego! What more can you ask for If you are in need of a Lego animal, Logan probably has it and if not he will try to find it. #1 in the whole multiverse! Best Lego animal seller in the world! Amazing products! I always know he will have the latest gwp and I can get it from him If the rating system went to 100 I would still give him a 12453 star rating The best quality around and amazing prices. Shipping is very fast, it’s like he ships out the very next day every time! Always happy! Fast shipping! Great seller!