Évaluations (669)My first experience woth this seller. Loved the selection. I got my book within a couple of days. I will be checking out future auctions! happy as always to encourage everyone to check out this seller who does not dissapoint Great seller,smooth transaction,.A++ Books arrived in very good condition. Well packaged. Fast shipping. Great books. Thanks! I'm very happy with the book. Great seller Great packaging. Fast shipper. Man this arrived so fast! Thank you for my pretties! 🔥 Very good condition. Packaging was excellent. love the books. everything was wrapped in bundles of bubble wrap and boxed nicely with padding. plus bonus stickers . have bought more books and will buy again Thanks for quick secure shipping of this nice book Book arrived in excellent condition. Thank you. Best Book seller on Whatnot! Top notch seller. Excellent books. Great stuff. Thank you! Books arrive in excellent condition and were shipped quickly! Always a delight and adventure to see this show! I find the most peculiar and cool books here! :) Amazing packaging and shipped fast as always! Thank you, Tony!!You’re welcome my #1 mod! Thank you, sir! Always great books and fun shows. Everything was packed perfectly and shipped quick hope to see you back on what not soon.🤩🤩🙌🏼