Évaluations (735)Thank you, yarnie momma!! 🥰 Loradann's shows are absolutely amazing! She's so lively and sweet. The yarn I've gotten from her are stunning! As always just wonderful !!❤️ BEST YARN Momma on WN! Yall better learn and buy Ms. Loradann’s yarns! I am so happy with my purchase. Thank you so much I am always thrilled to receive my packages from loradann! Everything is excellent as expected. Check out her weekend show it's fun! She has such a warm and funny vibe. Wednesday evenings she teaches us how to make items. So far we have made a poncho, and are in the process of making a hexicardigan. Bookmark now you won't be sorry. Awesome as always! Lora's show is fun! She also shares her time and knowledge with us every Wednesday evening for tutorials. She is simply amazing! Always a wonder selection. Beautiful yarn and fast shipping! Thank you!! Ice yarn is very nice. The surprise Givy Vannas minis are so cute. your buttons are Fabolous. Love your show Beautiful yarn at great prices. One of my favorite sellers. Love watching her shows and tutorials. Absolutely always perfect from Loradann. I highly, highly recommend her! I'm running out of ways to say it. If you haven't tried her show, do yourself a favor and do it! You won't be sorry. Simply wonderful, as always!