Évaluations (973)Fast shipping
Item as described
Packaged with care
I love it and my roommate wants one too!Awww! Thank you for your support and kind words. Message me what is that she wants so I can save it for you. Much love ❤️ Everything fit! Thank you for taking the time to pull pieces specifically for me.Yeah!!! I am so happy 😁 It was my pleasure to help accommodate your needs. You are such a patient and kind lady. I love having you in my shows. ❤️ Great seller!!!Love you so much! You are the best! I hope you liked the sweatshirts. ♥️❤️♥️ thank you for the giveaway 10; 🌟Awww, Thank you for supporting me. I hope you’ll enjoy it. 10 ⭐️' S Thank you!!Aww Thank you Chuck! You guys are awesome. Much love 💗 A fabulousLy fun seller with amazing beauty products. Even her eye masks that she gives us giveaways or designer.. Bookmark her shows and join in all the fun! ♥️♥️♥️ Thank you my dear for your support and love. Thank you them, giveaways!! Awesome hostess n livestream. Lorraine ♥️♥️♥️ Thank you for your kind words 🙏 Hope to see you soon. Cool livestream n hostess!! Thank you. Lorraine ♥️♥️♥️😘. Thank you for supporting me and have fun with us. Much love 💗 This stuff is great for nerve pain.I have a nerve injury and I use it myself! I am so happy you got it. May you feel better soon. Much love 💗 Amazing items! Thank you! Highly recommend! Loriental is the best!!! Absolutely amazing seller! She offers incredible deals, fair prices, and ships quickly every single time. Her streams are always so fun!! Love watching her shows. If you aren’t following her yet, you’re truly missing out. Love you girl ♥️ Great products! Fast shipping! Great packaging! Love your shows! Thank you! 💕💕 The best beauty deals at Loriental! You will love everything you get from her! I’m obsessed with my items! TYSM! 🤍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 great seller awesome giveaway Fabuloso, muchas gracias amiga!
15 estrellas 🌟 My daughter loves the labubu!💖💖 Great seller! Love her shows! Will definitely buy again!!🫶🫶🫶 Amazing seller! Great energy, quality products, incredible deals, and fast shipping. Everything arrived packaged perfectly. Thankyou for fast shipping and flawless transaction 🔥🔥🔥 Thankyou for fast shipping and flawless transaction 🔥🔥🔥 Fast shipping item as described thankyou 10 stars ⭐️