Évaluations (17)Great show and friendly host !! Beautiful jewelry - earrings are stunning ! Thank you !! Fast shipping in protective packaging!! Great seller ! Thanks so much for the amazing pendant beautiful ty and ty for a great show beautiful ty and ty for a great show didn't care for the way they cramed in 2 little boxes and some tags are missing i buy to sell when the tag is gone hard to prove it is real . I won the giveaway got a pair of earrings that showed up bent dirty that look like someone’s been wearing them I truly appreciate the super nice bracelet...A+ seller 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Won the giveaway, ripped football cards on live and said he would send me them. I received an empty package. This was a giveaway but I won a Cuban chain completely free not sure if it’s real jewelry or not but either way I like it and appreciate it so much. Definitely 5 stars! ⭐️ Thanks so much for the amazing deal and steel. My wife loves her new charm will be shopping here again.