Évaluations (782)Very cool 😎 funky sweater I love 💘 it 👏 🌟 Thank you for such a great deal on a cozy coat and a lovely giveaway 🫶 I appreciate you! Cannot wait to rock this dress on Halloween! All hail Queen of Whatnot! 👸🏽 thank you for the amazing bundle! ❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥 I enjoyed the show. Thank you it’s beautiful! Super cute!! Shipped quickly and packaged with care, thank you!! Cool 😎 pants 💘 I am looking forward to having fun putting together outfits In love with this swimsuit! It fits me perfectly, I literally gasped when I seen myself in the mirror 🥰✨ Tysm! One of my favorite purchases on here!💕🥹 it’s perfect!🌸 fantastic seller! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟♥️♥️ Thank you so much for such a wonderful deal. it is absolutely beautiful! Great packing! arrived undamaged and unharmed! ❤️✨️ Such a nice seller, everything was just as described and more so, she included extra gifts for appreciation of purchase which was beyond kind!! Love my Garfield lot & 10/10 would shop again! Crazy fast shipping, thank you !! The skirt is beautiful. I must not have won the other dress after all, darn it. Oh well. Thanks so much for this beauty. Just woah thank you for this Grailina, I can't wait to wear her it was ment to be for me. 🥰😍🤗🤭