Évaluations (426)Super fast shipping! First time buying with lostgemz and definitely not I’ll not be my last! Great deals on everything! And has such fire products!! Thanks brotha!! Straight 🔥🔥 Best Quality & Fast Shipping ! ! A+++
Great items with lightning speed shipping. Top tier seller! Fantastic items and affordable pricing ! thank you bro! appreciate the steals and fast shipping. will be buying again soon!! I ordered bapstas the seller was nice but I worn them once an the patent leather has been removing an flaking honestly disappointing Hey the sneakers were worn and I did show you the condition more then one time on the video receipt, I apologize that you are not happy , next time you order from me if your not happy simply DM me and I will make things right . Once again thanks for your purchase High quality & fast shipping ! Package never cameI’m sorry your package never made it , shipping is out of my control once I drop it off and scanned at the usps . When ever you purchase from me if you choose to do so simply dm me and I’ll make things right Amazing quality and arrived faster than expected Great deal and a badass shirt🔥🔥 Great quality clothing !!! A++++